Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Addictions


So throughout my life I have had many addictions, not drugs mind you, but things I collect and am obsessed with. The longest one is definitely my music collection, which will never go away, but one that has resurfaced within the last few months is my love of comics. I've been going to different comic shops every week and am dropping $20 to $60 every week on comics, it's insane but I can't stop. There is so much out there that is just amazing. The most recent book I read was Superman: The Red Son, and the premise of the book is what if Superman landed in the Soviet Union instead of America during the cold war. This book was fantastic and there is a crazy twist at the end, so if you like comics or if you just like Superman then I recommend checking out this book.

No comments: