Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Not lazy just incredibly busy

So months ago I said I was going to redesign my site and to "keep a look out" for it. Well work and music has prevented that from happening. I've been very very busy at .Com Marketing that past few months, up until recently that is. I actually was able to hire a team member, his name is Matt Caron and he is my saving grace.

As for the band, we're just super busy with playing shows, recording and promoting. We have a manager now and her name is Michelle Morris, who previously worked with Pulse Nein and others. Also we're working on a 5 song ep with Brett Hestla (Singer/Dark New Day) that we will be releasing this fall. To hear some of our music click on one of the following URL's.

www.myspace.com/inviolenttimesrock
www.virb.com/inviolenttimes
www.purevolume.com/inviolenttimes

That's all for now.

No comments: